BPC Construction are members of the HomeBond organisation since 2004.
HomeBond is the national organisation which since 1978 has enabled Home Builders to provide their customers with new home warranties and deposit and stage payments cover.
HomeBond is dedicated to developing standards of construction and providing a range of advice services to Home Builders on all aspects of construction.
HomeBond’s services are specifically designed to assist its members in the following areas:
How HomeBond benefits you:
- The Name They Recognise
- HomeBond is a reassuring brand name well recognised by Irish home buyers.
- Saves Time and Effort
- By managing the “New Home Warranty” process, HomeBond can save you considerable time and effort.
- Stage Payment Cover
- HomeBond’s Stage Payment Cover means stage payments/deposits can be released to you during construction.
- Inspection Service
- HomeBond’s dedicated team of HomeBond Housing Advisors provide an efficient inspection service at key building stages to help you prevent any costly or time consuming problems later on.
- On-Site Advice
- HomeBond’s on-site advice is designed to help you achieve best building practices and comply with building regulations.
- Right on the Site
- HomeBond’s House Building Manual and Right on the Site leaflets and annual seminars help keep you up to date with best practices.
- Homeowner’s Handbook
- The HomeBond Homeowner’s Handbook can help reduce the number of post-purchase queries you receive from home buyers.
- Representing Your Interests
- By liaising with all relevant organisations on appropriate building practices, HomeBond ensures that your needs are always represented.
- Customised Cost Competitive Insurance Solutions
- HomeBond’s insurance partner, Capital Cover, can provide HomeBond members with customised cost competitive insurance solutions.